How to use GetQuanty and Linkedin to retarget your B2B visitors
In this tutorial, we will see how to create a B2B retargeting campaign through Linkedin Ads. Send Inmails or display Ads to your Getquanty visitors, directly in Linkedin. This tutorial is semi-automatic, you will be able to automate your display but have to manually import your visitors monthly in Linkedin Ads. We still have simplified very much the process. Explanations below !
Step 1 : Export your Getquanty visitors
A new Export Programmed Action allows you to export your persona with a custom CSV format, specific to Linkedin Ads.
- Go to Programmed Actions in Getquanty
- Choose Export
- Chose Identified Companies or Purchased contacts
- Select your Persona, date range and choose "Linkedin" in the sending format.
You will receive the CSV file by email at the frequency you chose. Linkedin Ads allows you to import companies files and contacts files.
Cool tip ! If you already use Getquanty's email retargeting (REA), you can create a specific persona with companies or contacts you couldn't reach by email (contacts without emails, for example).
This way, Linkedin Ads is the best solution to send a message to your visitors when you couldn't send them a personalized email.
Step 2 : go to your Linkedin Ads account and create a new campaign
Once you exported your first CSV file, you can go to Linkedin Ads to create your first B2B retargeting campaign. If you don't already use Linkedin Ads, here is a well made tutorial by Hootsuite to help you : https://blog.hootsuite.com/linkedin-ads-guide/.
- Log in to your Linkedin Ads account here : https://www.linkedin.com/campaignmanager/accounts
- Create your first campaign group
- Create a new campaign dedicated to your GetQuanty regargeting
- Choose "website visits" as your campaign target
- In the target audience section, choose "Matched Audiences"
- Click on "Uploading list" and click on the "Upload a list" button
- Name your new audience and select the CSV file you previously exported from GetQuanty, then import
Linkedin automatically detects if you uploaded a company or contact file. Our files are already based on Linkedin Ads templates.
6. Once your file has been parsed by Linkedin, you can visualize the number of B2B decidors you can target
If you upload companies, you can easily have hundreds of thousands of targets because Linkedin Ads targets individuals with its campaigns. If you want to narrow your targeting, you can add contacts criteria based on Linkedin data.
For example, here I added the criteria "Function = Marketing" AND "Level = Director, Manager, etc..." to specifically target Marketing Managers in companies that visited my website.
You can now precisely see the final audience you will reach and the estimated cost to address them all.
Now chose an ad format and create your personalized ad on your B2B visitors !
Without changing the campaign, you can upload new CSV files when you want. We advise you to upload new contacts or companies monthly to extend your audience with new decidors !
Une question ? Un conseil ?